Having quality support at ARS means individualized care is a priority. We provide care for:
- People returning from an inpatient detox or residential program.
- People who wish to continue working and living at home while in treatment.
- People who are seeking help for the first time or are uncertain of the amount of help they might need.
- People with untreated mental health symptoms contributing to their substance use.
- Relationship conflict, difficulty with emotions such as anger, sadness, boredom, and negative thinking lead to the use of drugs and alcohol and problematic mental health symptoms.
With that in mind, groups at ARS include discussions and skill building activities about communication and improving relationships, changing our thoughts, identifying and coping with our emotions, and having fun. Our treatment modalities that are employed at Addiction Recovery Services
are all evidence-based and led by specialists. Our team in Salem is standing by, ready to help you learn more about how our rehabilitation program can help you or a loved one today. Don’t hesitate to call us at 603-591-3707